Sunday, February 14, 2010

Carnival!!

Friday day was the first taste of "bloco" at Carnival when I went out with Carlos, who has been a fantastic host in Rio (he's the cousin of Paloma, who is good friends with Andreina who lived in Playa with Warren, my analyst...long connection but a huge hug of thanks to all those mentioned within the parenthesis!). Bloco reminded me of NIOSA where people were just getting intoxicated while following a music "float" or truck in this case. When we arrived we were way too sober but quickly remedied that with a few "Antartica" cerevejas.

Then that evening I find myself passed out in front of Kevin William's apartment waiting for him to let me in. He was a gracious host and we got to catch up on quite a bit while chilling out at the beach in Copacabana. Thanks KJ and good luck with the biz plan - sounds amazing. We're already starting our plan to revisit South America next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment